Please note: If you were vaccinated on Columbia’s campus for COVID-19, the college already has these records and you do not need to submit them again. Please retain your vaccination record card for your records. You are welcome to upload a copy of your vaccination card to your Med Proctor account if you wish.
Columbia College Chicago is partnering with MedProctor to submit your immunization records.
- Once you’ve confirmed your enrollment to Columbia you will have access to MedProctor.
- When you click on the MedProctor link, you’ll be taken to your single sign-on page to log into your Office 365 account if you aren’t already logged in.
- Complete your MedProctor profile by entering your personal information.
- To submit your COVID-19 vaccination records, simply upload an image of your vaccination card.
- For all other immunization requirements, download and print the Immunization Certificate form
- Take the Immunization Certificate form to your medical provider for completion.
- Upload an image of the completed Immunization Certificate form to MedProctor
If you have difficulty using MedProctor, you may contact MedProctor Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Browse the help topics
- Use the chat feature on the lower right side of the screen
Columbia College Chicago does not release immunization records. We recommend that you keep a copy of any documents you submit.